Friday, September 7, 2012

Introductions

Hello there,

My name is Mr. Molloy and this is my blog. Since this is my first post, I'm going to introduce myself and explain why I'm making this blog.

I'm a teacher of elementary aged students, who is currently working on his masters degree in literacy. For one of my classes, I've been asked to set up this blog to discuss children's literature.

So for the next few months I will be posting about various children's books. I'm going to be discussing their story, artwork, authors, and illustrators. I'm also going to try and provide some activities that can be used if the book is used in the classroom. I'm going to be writing about a variety of books I find during my grad courses, ones I read and loved from my childhood and others I stumble upon while working in schools and visiting libraries.

My hope is that this blog will be interesting to any students, educators, parents, or other readers, and will be helpful to them in discovering great children's literature to read and share with others.

Thank you for your time, and welcome to my blog.

Mr. Molloy

No comments:

Post a Comment